Still, when I open my closest and see my red shinny pumps, I always get a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm packing these two for the trip! Hopefully I remember how to walk in them LOL
lulu travel bag. It even has little pockets that are labelled "keys", "tunes", "phone", "passport", etc! So cute. I packed a couple Aussie magazines, Natural Health and Nature & Health, which I look forward to reading! I also packed:
- Snacks: larabars, Be Natural bars, soy milk, apples, and organes!
- Random, but necessary: Chamomile tea bags, No Jet Lag (these babies are amazing. My miracle homeopathic remedy, I highly recommend when travelling long distances).
- Entertainment: iPod, magazines, book (currently finishing up The China Study)
- Mini toiletries: Kiss my face toothpaste and toothbrush, P+S moisturizer, Jurlique lip balm,
- Other: fuzzy socks, baggy sweat pants, clean t-shirt.
Have a wonderful Easter long weekend! I will see you guys in 11-12 days! Can't wait to share photos from Thailand ;)
By 10pm this evening, I will be in Bangkok!