Not only has my tolerance gone wwway down due to a lack of partying but I crave Toronto's sticky-summertime-humidity. No seriously, I can't wait to sweat just from walking two blocks. San Francisco's weather is beautifully content in the afternoons but most mornings are far too chilly for my likings.
I have yet to pack, stock up on magazines (entertainment for the plane), and most importantly, clean my condo (it's rather messy i.e. clothes everywhere, dirty dishes, and an unmade bed). I will probably procrastinate and delay all of the above till the last possible moment...it is my most effective way of doing things. With that, I am off. Farewell California, Canada here I come!
Top 5 Things I've Missed About My Toronto (and cannot wait to get back to):
- The summertime heat wave (in flip flops and short-shorts...but oh-my-god it's still so hot days)
- The nightlife (drinking and dancing with my favorite people)
- Sunday night dinners with my family (if you knew my moms cooking, you would understand)
- My local nail salon (Go ahead and call me "high-maintenance")
- My neighborhood gym
- Okay 1 more, for good measure. Hmmm, I suppose I miss my crush. That's right, I have a crush. Who knew!? You don't get any blogging details though, too bad so sad :)